Shinobi Adventure Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Adventure Chronicles

Come to the Shinobi world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesh
Admin
Kesh

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:21 am

You forgot to place it...
So my suggestions is(like I explained before) you would gain jutsus depending on you post count some jutsus requires for example 250 posts means you can learn all jutsus that requires 250 from you sensei ,some jutsus have limits wich means you can learn all basic and one special jutsu at this post count...When you reach 100,250,500,750,1000,1500 and something like that you can learn 1 specific jutsus wich will be added later one ,one per stage...
Hope you got my point...
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male
Number of posts : 44

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:27 am

Yeah I get what you mean but that way a lot of people will spam in the "free zone" which I havent made yet, so that they can get new jutsus earlier.I know how about we use jutsu points?Like when you do a mission succesffuly or gain a rank or something like that you will gain a jutsu point.Each jutsu will requier one jutsu point to learn it and also there shoud be a period of time in which he shoud learn it.Lets I want to learn Lion's Barrage and I use up one of my jutsu points to learn it.After I stated I used up my point for the jutsu in a special jutsu topick(or something like that) I will have to still wait like 10 hours to be able to recieve the jutsus.Lets say this hours will be the time it takes the student to master the jutsu at it's current level...
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-adventures.forumotion.net
Kesh
Admin
Kesh

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:30 am

ok 1 jutsu poin for 1 jutsu or 1 jutsu point to improve it ...Some jutsus should have nearly infinite level opportunity...Their dmg would raise for 100 per rank or something oike that...Also , jutsus would be possible to learn from senseis or scrolls you buy(YOu still need a skill point to use a scroll)
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:46 am

It will take one jutsu point for each jutsu both to learn and improve...However jutsu points shoud be rear and very hard to recieve...
Back to top Go down
Kesh
Admin
Kesh

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:46 am

Hmm ,I hated the last defence system so I came up with this ,there would be the third and the lowest stat wich can be naturaly risen besides training or ranking up -the should be defence points(DP) or Action points(AP) wich determinates how many jutsus ,moves or defencive moves can you use per turn ,they could also mean wheather you can dodge that attack or you can't...
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:52 am

yeah its also a good idea...I'm strating to do the systems the moment I find new picuters for the forum(the ones that are sasuke and naruto right now)
Back to top Go down
Kesh
Admin
Kesh

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:57 am

My AP/DP system, isn't complete but I think we could make it...ALso there should be a class choice like a hunter,assasin and medical ninja ,and sub classes mastery choices(TAi,Gen,Nin) and your signature move jutsus ,which would be nearly free of charge ,would deal more dmg than naturaly(IF IT"S ATTACK)...
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:01 am

Yes but in order to make a move your signature you will have to give one bonus JP(Jutsu Point) each time you level up the signature move...
Back to top Go down
Artas

Artas

Male
Number of posts : 15

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:18 am

I dont agree with the jutsu I dont think it would be nice and well I think we must do some sort of chakra training with skills like intelegent for chakra strenght for tai ... and well there must be some sort of lvl so the characters could fight
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:20 am

Calm down right now I'm doing the system and don't warry this is not how the system is going to be...We are just using some ideas to make it more realistick and fun.
Back to top Go down
Artas

Artas

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:22 am

Iam calmed down and well I am making an a suggestion too
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:28 am

I am still working on everything so it's going to take some time doing the game play system.And eaven when it's done we can still improve it.After all isn't this what updates are for? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artas

Artas

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:30 am

Well what did I say
P.S oh yeah Kesh its me Valio_Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Ok so we need to think about the stats system right now.Here is that stats that are going to be used for shure:
Natural Stats(you cannot train them):
1:HP(Health Points)- Health will be the life force of a chracter.When attacked the character will loose health.If your health goes down to 0 or a little under, you will fall unconscious.If your HP goes -10 or eaven firhter you will die.HP will be determined by Strenght.Strenght * 2 = HP
Example:35(Strenght) * 2 = 70(HP)
2:CH(Chakra Points)- Chakra is used for jtusus.Whenever you do a jutsu your chakra will be drained.If your chakra goes down to 0 you will not be able to do anymore jutsus.NOTE: Your chakra can NOT go under 0.Which means that if you have 30 chakra and you do a jutsu that requiers 35 chakra the jutsu will NOT work and your chakra will only be reduced to 0.Chakra will be determined by your Inteligence.Inteligence * 2 = CH.
Example: 15(Inteligence) * 2 = 30(CH)
3:SP(Stamina Points)- Your stamina is going to be used for taijutsu moves.If your stamina gets to 0 or a little under, you won't be able to do anymore taijutsu moves(except normal attacks).If your stamina gets -10 or eaven under that you will fall unconscious.Stamina will be determined by your Speed.Speed * 2 = SP
Example: 30(Stamina) * 2 = 60(SP)
4:AP(Attack Points)- Attack Points are very important.They can be used for Offense.Each technique(taijutsu,ninjutsu,genjutsu) will require some AP in order to execute.If you don't have enought AP you will not be able to do a jutsu eaven if you have enought chakra.For example if Rasengan requiers 10 AP to do and you have only 8 AP you will not be able to do the jutsu.However during a fight you can convert your SP(Stamina Points) or CH(Chakra) into AP(Attack points).When converting the CH/SP points used to convert will be devided by 2.
Example:If you convert 20CH/SP you will get 10 AP.Here is the example formula: 20(CH or SP) / 2 = 10(AP).
Your maximum AP(the AP you have in the begining of a fight) will be determined by your Streght and Stamina: Strenght+Stamina / 2 = AP
For example if you have 20 Strenght and 30 Stamina here is what you get: 20(Strenght)+30(Stamina)=50(The Strenght+Stamina together) / 2= 25(AP).
5: DP(Defense Points)- DP is used just like the AP but except for attacking you will use it for Defending.When your opponent does a technique you can dodge it or defend from it by using your DP.You will have to use the exact amount of DP as the AP your oponent used.Example: If my oponents charges with Rasengan(it requires 10 AP for the example) and I use up 10 DP I will be able to dodge or block the jutsu.That way I will only loose DP and my oponent will loose both AP and CH for the jutsu.The same way as AP with the DP you can convert you CH or SP into DP during a battle.
Example:If you convert 20CH/SP you will get 10 DP.Here is the example formula: 20(CH or SP) / 2 = 10(DP).
Your maximum DP(the ammount of DP you start in the begining of the fight) will be determined by your Inteligence and Stamina.For example if you have 20 Inteligence and 30 Stamina here is what you get: 20(Inteligence)+30(Stamina)=50(The Inteligence+Stamina together) / 2=25 (DP).
Primary Stats(they can be trained):
1: Strenght- The strenght will allow the character to wear more weight and armor.For example in order to use a Normal Katana you will need 30 strenght (this are only examples the streght number needed will be changed).And using and Anbu Armor will requier 50 strenght.Which means in order to both have a Katana and Anbu Armor you will need a total of 80 strenght.Also the Strenght will determine your HP(I already wrote the formula up in the HP explanation)
2: Speed- Each jutsu will require some a specifing ammount of turns to execute.For Example Chidori will require 2 turns in order to do.Which means that during yoour 2 turns you will not be able to do anything else except using DP to dodge enemy attacks.But if your Speed is higer than the CH/SP the technique requiers you will be able to do it for only one turn.This is really usefull becouse sometimes one single turn can deside the whole battle.Speed will also determine the SP(Stamina Points).I already wrote the formula up in the SP explanation.
3: Inteligence- Inteligence is used for jutsu learning time.Normaly when you start learning a jutsu you will have to wait a certain perioud of time in order to learn it(Don't warry during the time you need to learn the jutsu you will be able to do everything you want except missions).However if you have enought Inteligence you can make the time you need to learn the techinuqe much shorter.If you have more Inteligence than the CH/SP the techinuqe requires you will be able to learn it for half the normal time.Fore example if you want to learn "Kawarimi no jutsu" you will have to wait 1 hour to learn it, but if you have more Inteligence than the chakra the jutsu requires you will be able to learn it in only 30 minutes.Inteligence is also used to determine the CH.I already wrote the formula in the CH explanation.

I want you both to tell me what do you think about this system and post everything that you think it shoud be aded or edited...

Last edited by Gengetsu Kenbu on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artas

Artas

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:47 pm

I think for the tai jutsu must have an a agilyti and the speed will determan how many turns you have it more real for me

Oh yeah Gengetsu Kenbu tell us what can we help you now
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Well give me a good system about how this idea of yours will work and I might change it but otherwise without a good solid system I can't change it...There will be too much god moding if a player can do more than one attack per turn...
Back to top Go down
Artas

Artas

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:37 pm

Well for example if one player has to tell 2 speed and the other have 6 the other can atack with one jutsu and with one normal atack but if the other have 2 speed again and the other will have 9speed he will atack with one jutsu and 2 normal atacks
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:23 pm

Well that way I can only increasy my characters speed and I will do like 20 attack each of my turn...That will be God Moding...Try to thing of some way to remove that problem...
Back to top Go down
Kesh
Admin
Kesh

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Hmm...Good ,but on the last site you critisized my characterastic system ,so I am forced to do the same ,I don't think we are in aneed of speed,DP and stuffs like that ,we could take care just with the system I tried to use,it's easier to understand and easier to fight with...But if you two agree I wont resist and help you...I think we would be enough only with 3 stats ,chakra,health and AP(Actions points)
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:54 pm

yes but what will taijutsu move rquier then?chakra....I don't think it will be real that way...
Back to top Go down
Artas

Artas

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm

wait I ve got an idea the speed will give more dmg to the tai jutsu , the intelegent will give more dmg to the gen jutsu and the ninjutsu will recruit precision
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm

that is not good enought?I mean we already have a good system made so if we are going to make such dramatick changes I need you to explain everything just like I explained it...What does the stats give(more than one thing),give me some examples,also I don't see how will speed grant you more damage and what about ninjutsu..what will this precision give,what is it for,how can you increase it...and all the other stuff like that...I need it to be very acurate and the discription to be detailed and stuff....
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Ok so here is the edited system.I change the Speed stat into Agility and replaced AP(attack points) and DP(defence poitns) with AP(Action Points).I hope you are both happy...If there is still someting you want me to change post it here :

Natural Stats(you cannot train them):
1:HP(Health Points)- Health will be the life force of a chracter.When attacked the character will loose health.If your health goes down to 0 or a little under, you will fall unconscious.If your HP goes -10 or eaven firhter you will die.HP will be determined by Strenght.Strenght * 2 = HP
Example:35(Strenght) * 2 = 70(HP)
2:CH(Chakra Points)- Chakra is used for jtusus.Whenever you do a jutsu your chakra will be drained.If your chakra goes down to 0 you will not be able to do anymore jutsus.NOTE: Your chakra can NOT go under 0.Which means that if you have 30 chakra and you do a jutsu that requiers 35 chakra the jutsu will NOT work and your chakra will only be reduced to 0.Chakra will be determined by your Inteligence.Inteligence * 2 = CH.
Example: 15(Inteligence) * 2 = 30(CH)
3:SP(Stamina Points)- Your stamina is going to be used for taijutsu moves.If your stamina gets to 0 or a little under, you won't be able to do anymore taijutsu moves(except normal attacks).If your stamina gets -10 or eaven under that you will fall unconscious.Stamina will be determined by your Agility...Agility * 2 = SP
Example: 30(Stamina) * 2 = 60(SP)
4:AP(Action Points)- Action Points are very important.They can be used for both Offense and Deffence.Each technique(taijutsu,ninjutsu,genjutsu) will require some AP in order to execute.If you don't have enought AP you will not be able to do a jutsu eaven if you have enought chakra.For example if Rasengan requiers 10 AP to do and you have only 8 AP you will not be able to do the jutsu.As I said AP can also be used for defence.When your opponent does a technique you can dodge it or defend from it by using your AP.You will have to use the exact amount of AP as the AP your oponent used.Example: If my oponents charges with Rasengan(it requires 10 AP for the example) and I use up 10 AP I will be able to dodge or block the jutsu.That way I will only loose AP and my oponent will loose both AP and CH for the jutsu.However during a fight you can convert your SP(Stamina Points) or CH(Chakra) into AP(Action points).When converting the CH/SP points used to convert will be devided by 2.
Example:If you convert 20CH/SP you will get 10 AP.Here is the example formula: 20(CH or SP) / 2 = 10(AP).
Your maximum AP(the AP you have in the begining of a fight) will be determined by your Streght and Agility: Strenght+Agility / 2 = AP
For example if you have 20 Strenght and 30 Agility here is what you get: 20(Strenght)+30(Agility)=50(The Strenght+Agility together) / 2= 25(AP).
Primary Stats(they can be trained):
1: Strenght- The strenght will allow the character to wear more weight and armor.For example in order to use a Normal Katana you will need 30 strenght (this are only examples the streght number needed will be changed).And using and Anbu Armor will requier 50 strenght.Which means in order to both have a Katana and Anbu Armor you will need a total of 80 strenght.Also the Strenght will determine your HP(I already wrote the formula up in the HP explanation)
2: Agility- Each jutsu will require a specifing ammount of turns to execute.For Example Chidori will require 2 turns in order to do.Which means that during your 2 turns you will not be able to do anything else except using AP to dodge enemy attacks.But if your Agility is higer than the CH/SP the technique requiers you will be able to do it for only one turn.This is really usefull becouse sometimes one single turn can deside the whole battle.Agility will also determine the SP(Stamina Points).I already wrote the formula up in the SP explanation.
3: Inteligence- Inteligence is used for jutsu learning time.Normaly when you start learning a jutsu you will have to wait a certain perioud of time in order to learn it(Don't warry during the time you need to learn the jutsu you will be able to do everything you want except missions).However if you have enought Inteligence you can make the time you need to learn the techinuqe much shorter.If you have more Inteligence than the CH/SP the techinuqe requires you will be able to learn it for half the normal time.Fore example if you want to learn "Kawarimi no jutsu" you will have to wait 1 hour to learn it, but if you have more Inteligence than the chakra the jutsu requires you will be able to learn it in only 30 minutes.Inteligence is also used to determine the CH.I already wrote the formula in the CH explanation.

PS: In order to do everything I need you both to be MORE active in the forum...I need your opinions after all...
Back to top Go down
Kesh
Admin
Kesh

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Btetter ,but I had to post b4 posting about tai jutsus ,Tai would be better cause tai attacks would require less AP and no chakra at all,it will also do less dmg and you can't kill your opponent with tais even if you get his hp to -100...Only nin and weapon attacks would kill ,tai is also easuer to dodge so If tai attack requires 3 ap it can be dodged for 2 ap at lvl1 ,higher you level the move it will require more AP ,will require more AP to be dodged and would deal more dmg...
Back to top Go down
Gengetsu Kenbu
Admin
Gengetsu Kenbu

Male

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:59 pm

well about the thing you can't kill the oponent with tais...that pretty much unreal.Taijutsus are actualy series and combos of a lot of normal attacks...so the thing with no killing is not approved as for the other stuff in the post I'm going to think on them when I return from dinner...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box   Suggestion box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion box
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Adventure Chronicles :: Main Category :: About the game-
Jump to: